Thursday, February 21, 2013

A Twitter Find...



As part of my Tech for Ed class. We had to make a Twitter account, after hearing all my friends talking about I knew, I didn't want one. After, signing up for an account, I looked around and discovered its not all that bad. I found some really cool things. One thing I found was The World's First 3D Printing Pen, you can draw things with this pen and it comes alive. I thought this would be awesome for a classroom. Children would like it was so neat, and really pay attention! I myself would love to explore this invention.
 
 
 

4 comments:

  1. I can't wait til I've got some free time to check out that Doodler! That looks like something that would be a lot of fun in the classroom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard that Doodler is an awesome tool! Now I really want to try it even more! It seems like such an advantage for using in the classroom in that it makes it more fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn’t want to join Twitter at first either! But isn’t it amazing what you find on it? That 3-D pen is really amazing. You probably wouldn’t have found it if you hadn’t signed up for Twitter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I felt the same way about twitter. That pen seems awesome, its pretty cool you discovered it on twitter.

    ReplyDelete