Thursday, February 28, 2013

This Week...

For this week blog, we were to write about what you were doing in our education courses. Well this week was a busy for me at BC3. For my first class was in Creative Experience. Where you work within a group to complete a art project to teach in a elementary classroom. My group and I, made a CD fish, which the students really enjoyed creating. It was quite a learning experience but that is the whole point of the course. Next, then in that same class, we had went over the basic of powerpoint, and I had already the upper hand due to this Technology Class. In my other education course, Child's Environment we are learning basic things to make our classroom better. We also had to research different agencies that we would like to join someday. My technology class helps in my creative class because I can now use twitter to find ideas for my lesson plans.

No comments:

Post a Comment