Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Flipped Learning

 
Our assignment for the the last couple week was constructed a flipped lesson. At first I thought it was a neat idea, after doing the lesson I really like the idea. It takes a lot of prep time to complete the lesson but I believe it is worth. My concept was rather easy, and may not have needed a flip lesson video. For some of the lesson that we will have in our classrooms, I believe that the flipped concept will be very beneficial to our students. They can learn the concept, and become a little familiar with it before the lesson for better understanding. This video is my flipped lesson, on how to read a ruler. This was a middle lessson after then have already planted their plants, and this video is an introduction to what we will be doing in class the next day. This was a video aimed toward first grade. I hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment